Saturday, February 28, 2009
hey everyone, i hope everyone's break is going well so far. i was just wondering what is going on with that podcast, what-cha-ma-callit. is that going to be sent through our blog or email. just a heads up would be nice b/c i can't remember what my part was supposed to be about. I think it was the upcoming units or something... sorry surgery yesterday has left me a little confused about the instructions for class this past week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey..how did the surgery go?? i dont remember what your part was but i thought stacey was going to post it or did something with it...maybe she emailed it? i dont remember...sorry!
ReplyDeletesorry...I was slacking on the job. I also had a family emergency that took over everything during my spring break. It is saved onto my flash drive and I will upload it when I get a chance today.
ReplyDelete